To register please contact Claire Phillips email@example.com / +44 (0)1865 615027.
Full delegate registration fee – £150.00 (‘earlybird’ delegate fee of £130.00 available if booked by 31st March).
Student/unwaged delegate registration fee – £50.00
Registration fees include a drinks reception on Thursday 27th, lunch and refreshments on all three days.
Conference dinner on Thursday 27th September – £30 (includes 3-course dinner and drinks)
Accommodation is available at St Antony’s College. For further information and/or to book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note refunds will not be possible after 1st August 2012.
Single ensuite (1 night) including breakfast – £71.00 (+ VAT = £85.20)
Room at St Antony’s College
If you wish to arrange your own accommodation elsewhere in Oxford, the following is a list of hotels in Central Oxford/near to the Conference venue. The most expensive options are indicated with a £. You may also find it useful to look at the list on the Visit Oxford site.
- Burlington House 01865 513513
- Cotswold Lodge Hotel 01865 512121
- Ethos Hotel £ 01865 245800
- Galaxie Hotel 01865 515688
- Linton Lodge Hotel 01865 553461
- The MacDonald Randolph Hotel £ 01865 256400
- Marlborough House 01865 311321
- The Old Bank Hotel 01865 799599
- The Old Parsonage Hotel 01865 310210
- The Parklands Hotel 01865 554374
- The Royal Oxford Hotel 01865 28432